J-PIER IMMIGRATION IS AN AFFILIATED EDUCATION PARTNER
FOR DIRECT STUDENT ADMISSIONS TO NORTH AMERICAN COLLEGES / UNIVERSITIES
HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 9-12) - DIPLOMAS - UNDERGRADUATE- POST GRADUATE - MASTERS - PHD
- STREAMLINED APPLICATION PROCESS– Review and submissions directly to colleges/universities
- NO EXTRA FEES FOR OUR SERVICES- All you pay is the application fees for universities/colleges
- WE HANDLE THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS– Profile filtering, school choice, program choice
- HIGH ACCEPTANCE RATE- With Unique Matching Algorithm
- STUDY VISA SERVICES– At Affordable Cost
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMS– For Everyone and For All Ages **
- MATURED STUDENTS–Direct Placements to Program of Choice
- LOW IELTS/TOEFL– Conditional Acceptance with ESL **
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canadian universities are known for being consistently high quality and for offering internationally accepted degrees and credentials; some are ranked in the top 100 by reputable sources
Degrees obtained from Canadian institutions are recognized worldwide and considered equivalent to those obtained from the U.S. or Commonwealth countries.
Collaborative programmes offering hands-on learning combined with a more theoretical approach
International educators consider Canada for research and collaboration partnerships.
More than 90% of students who graduate from Canadian institutions get employed in their field of studies within 6 months after graduation
Various specialization programs under diploma, degree, post graduate diploma are offered at around 200 institutions nationwide and, tuition is generally much lower than in other leading study abroad countries.
Students can pursue their studies at one of Canada's top universities for roughly half of what it would cost to attend an equally reputable program at a private US university.
Assistance to International students through orientation sessions, support programs, academic advising
International students who have graduated from Canadian Institution are allowed to apply for permanent residency visa without moving out of the country.
As a study permit holder, you may qualify to work on-campus or off-campus without an additional work permit if you meet specific criteria.
If your academic, professional or vocational training program includes an essential co-op or internship component, you will need to apply for a work permit.
You may also apply for a post-graduation work permit to continue working in Canada after you graduate from an eligible institution.
HOW MAY HOURS CAN YOU WORK?
If you qualify to work off-campus, you can work up to 20 hours per week:
- during regular school sessions, or while you are studying if you are enrolled in an intensive program that doesn’t have scheduled breaks
- if you are studying part-time because you are completing the last session of your program
- if you are a graduate student who has completed the required courses for your degree
You can work full-time:
- during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break, and
- after you finish your studies if you have applied for any other work permit.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA
- Certificate level, generally for a year
- Diploma level, for one or two years
- Advanced Diploma, generally two or three-year programs
- Bachelor degrees, awarded after four years of full-time study
- Post-graduate Diplomas/Certificates, for one or two years of study
- Master’s degrees, available after a bachelor degree to excel in a certain subject, for one to two years
- Doctorate or PhD, generally four to seven years
STUDENT DIRECT STREAM (SDS) - IN EFFECT FOR
INDIA - CHINA-VIETNAM, PHILIPPINES
Advantages of applying under SDS
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is making great strides in promoting Canada as a destination of choice for international students seeking a quality education by finding efficient ways to process applications.
To support the growth in study, permit applications, IRCC today announces the Student Direct Stream (SDS), which is available to students applying for a study permit from China, India, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Students from those countries who demonstrate upfront that they have the financial resources and language skills to succeed academically in Canada will benefit from faster processing times.
To qualify for SDS, applicants need to meet additional requirements, in particular language levels that are stricter than regular study permit requirements
Students applying for SDS must first be accepted at a Canadian learning institution that is designated to host international students.
In addition, they must satisfy key criteria, such as submitting proof upfront of:
- tuition payment for the first year of study at a designated learning institution in Canada,
- purchase of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000,
- completion of an upfront medical examination,
- a qualifying score of at least 6 for English (IELTS), or Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens score of 7 for French (TEF), or graduation from a Canadian-curriculum high school.
Minimum Score of 6.0 Overall with no bands less than 5.5 - Diploma and Certificate Program
Few Programs may need 6 Minimum on all Sections - “Higher the Better”
Minimum Score of 6.5 Overall with no bands less than 6.0 – Degree and Graduate Program
SDS - Eligible applicants must score 6 band minimum on all Modules
TOEFL-Requirements (Internet /Paper Based) “Undergraduate / Graduate Studies”
IBT: 90 Minimum; 100 Recommended
PBT: 577 Minimum; 600 Recommended
**Minimum requirements for Universities can vary widely**
Some Schools require rather high 100+TOEFL Scores, whereas others require Scores in the 80s, 70s or even 60s.
The more competitive a School is, the higher minimum TOEFL Score it’ll require. However not all highly ranked schools maintain TOEFL Score minimums; in fact, some don’t even require TOEFL Scores at all.
Some Schools may also accept Michigan English Language Battery (MELAB) or
Examination for the Michigan Certificate of Proficiency in English (ECPE) Including IELTS
GRE / GMAT is usually required by top ranked Universities in USA/Canada
GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test) - Students who are applying to a business school or another management program
GRE(Graduate Record Examination) - Students who plan to study most other subjects in graduate school usually take the GRE.
**Scores requirements vary as per desired disciplines and Universities **
Students opting to study in USA - Helpful to Read this blog -
Our Extended arm of business – Education Consulting can assist you in obtaining admission offers from North American Institutions for
- Post-Secondary / Diploma(s)
- Undergraduate/Bachelors/ Dual Degree Program
- Post Graduate Certificates/Diplomas
- Graduate Programs/ Masters
- P.H. D Programs
We can also assist in obtaining Conditional Offers from Institutions in Canada ***Conditions Apply
Low IELTS / Gap in Studies / Matured Students / No formal Education/ Based on Work Experience /Poor Academics / Previous Rejections etc.
J-pier can help streamline the entire process of studying abroad including Study Visa/Permits
We have the expertise to deal with Refusals; contact us for more info